For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
9.02.2012
32 weeks
We had our 32 week appointment, nothing to report other than everything with the baby is great! Good strong heartbeat and measuring right on track. My feet are really swollen after being on them for 2 days straight without much sitting or taking breaks. This past Saturday 9/1/12 we, me and the baby, went to one of my best friend's bridal shower and bachlorette parties. Holy man did it make me feel old and pregnant by the end of the night but I'm ok with that :) I cannot wait until her wedding, fingers crossed we make it, it's on 10/13/12...13 days before my due date. I also mentioned to my mom how strange it was there was only 8 weeks left until baby time and how at 8 weeks with 32 weeks left I was freaking out that something was wrong with the baby...I feel so blessed. My aunt left me a wonderful voicemail on 9/1/12 saying I can now officially say I'm having a baby next month, so crazy never even crossed my mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh that IS weird. NEXT MONTH!!! :)
ReplyDelete