For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
8.24.2012
31 weeks
I am really starting to feel pregnant these days, I can hardly bend over, takes me longer to walk from place to place, etc. I can hardly believe there are about 9 weeks left, it's sort of making me sad at the thought of not being pregnant anymore but really excited to see this little baby. I had a super strange dream that I had went into labor and S left the hospital to go shopping, I ended finding out the baby was breach and needed a c section and he wasn't worried about nor did he rush back to the hospital...I guess I'm starting to get anxious about labor and delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment