For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

6.22.2012

22 weeks

This past week has been hard since the baby has seemed to slow down on moving as much which of course is a concern to me immediately.  I know babies move and you cannot feel them as much but I don't know when I should be super crazy concerned.  I mean I still feel the baby moving everyday throughout the day just doesn't seem to be as much or as strong...could just be my paranoid self.

Anyway the baby is this big....

Not much else to report other than I CANNOT STAND THE  HEAT...90+ degrees for days on end does not work well when you are pregnant or at anytime, this could be a looooooooooooong summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment