For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

6.24.2012

peaceful mornings

For the past 4 1/2 years since I've been married weekend mornings are usually my quiet time since S is not an early riser.  There is something so peaceful about the quiet of early morning which I must say has not been the same the past few months without coffee, just never sounded good to me until a few weeks ago.  (I guess things changed a bit too back in November when Izzy joined our family but I still love that time with her in the early morning too)  This time has always been a time for me to pray, think, be thankful, reflect on so many things in my life but also time to just be quiet or surf the interweb. :)  I know some people might think enjoy this time while you can before the baby is here but all I can seem to think about is those quiet (I'm sure some not so quiet and peaceful) mornings I get with the baby (and Izzy cause I know she'll be ready to be up too). 

No comments:

Post a Comment