Pumpkin is about this big...
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
6.15.2012
21 weeks
I cannot seem to get it through my head everytime I think about how far along in this pregnancy I am. It's still pretty surreal to me, maybe that will go away once the baby is born :) Anyway here I am at 21 weeks only 19 weeks left! Tonight pumpkin will be going to his/her first bar for Auntie Tina's going away party...really you have to leave while I'm pregnant!?! I'm already an emotional person but even more so now...geez Tina j/k wub ya! We haven't ventured out to do too many exciting things yet, it's a little scary since a few college friends will be there (the world still does not know I'm pregnant...guess that will change tonight).
Pumpkin is about this big...
Pumpkin is about this big...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment