For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
9.08.2011
screw you facebook!
I am so tired of going on Facebook and seeing another pregnancy announcement especially since a lot of them happen to be due in February. It's really hard to be happy for someone when your happy was taken away. I can't even say congrats to anyone who is pregnant, haven't been able to for years now. I actually feel sick to my stomach thinking about how all these friends get to have a baby and I get nothing. It's very hard to see people so joyfully over something I long for and have had take away twice. I guess time to break up a beer and enjoy the Packer game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment