For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

9.04.2011

feels like fall

Today feels like a wonderful fall day outside.  I love it!  I just might pull out all my harvest decor.  I think fall and harvest still have a wonderfulness to them that many other times of the year have been lost for me.  I try to still love decorating for Christmas but after losing a baby right after Christmas does take away from the excitement that was once there.  And we need happy and exciting in this house, something to enjoy and look forward to.  So if that means harvest decor out in our house until Thanksgiving weekend so be it!  And I'm sure S won't mind the glass pumpkin candy dish being out that long either...it will be filled with harvest M&M's asap.  I'm so looking forward to sipping cider and seeing the leaves change colors....maybe this is the most wonderful time of the year (sorry Christmas)!

No comments:

Post a Comment