For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

9.13.2011

on our own

Everyday over the past week or so I have a consent prayer running through my head.  Please Lord allow for S and I to get pregnant on our own.  (This is what I used to do on my walk to work every morning when I was working downtown, I'd pray for a baby/to get pregnant.)

Last month I felt like my body was actually functioning correctly, I'm thinking I actually ovulated on my own.  I have no proof of this but sometimes a feeling is enough.  Now this month I have that same feeling, which wouldn't be such a shot in the dark that I ovulated on my own without fertility drugs because it's happened at least once in my life and we know that 100% since I got pregnant without any fertility drugs or help.  Some days I feel more hopeful than others and some days it really helps to have something to focus on in the near future like the race coming up this weekend.  So I continue to walk around and go about my daily routine possibly sometimes looking like a crazy lady talking to myself but I'm actually talking to the Lord, praying for a baby....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment