For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

7.21.2011

Not a period?!?

I was so thrilled to wake up to horrible bleeding this morning (said with a heavy dose of sarcasm). I was already getting concerned with the fact I've been spotting on and off for two weeks now but this threw me over the edge.  I called my doctor this morning to express my concern about my bleeding and about a hour and a half later one of the nurses returned my call to tell me it's "normal" and not considered a period, no need to be concerned my body is just going to take some time to regulate.  Well that's just fabulous!  I'm so ready to move on so I can actually feel like I can grieve the loss of my child but no my body continues to torture me and make this a never ending process.

No comments:

Post a Comment