For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

9.07.2012

33 weeks

I am starting to feel anxious about the arrival of our baby.  I asked S last night if he was at all and he said he was too, mainly that he won't be here when it's go time.  :)  I've already put a few people on high alert just in case S is too far away to make it back here to get me to the hospital.  My worries are the unknown of when I will go into labor, how will Izzy do, having a baby 24/7 that is my/our responsibility...I know it's all out of my control but that's what makes me so anxious.

I have my second baby shower tomorrow 9/8/12, pretty excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment