For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
7.11.2012
so common
The struggles of infertility/miscarriage/pregnancy loss seem to be so common these days and my own struggles are never far from my mind even though I'm blessed with a baby growing each day inside of me. It seems like everyday I read about someone, meet someone, etc. who has had their own struggles in one or more of these "areas." I wish I could take away the pain and sadness and replace it with joy. I am sure most people cannot comprehend that I still struggle with what I've been through, how could I now that I'm pregnant. This baby is truly a blessing and an answered prayer but it does not replace the two babies I've lost and all the tears that have been shed. In some shape or form I continue to feel my calling to somehow or another be a voice or support for women and men out there who are/did go through these same struggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment