For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

4.11.2012

still so early

I have over the past week seen a few Facebook pregnancy announcements of people who are due in October as well.  Now I totally understand that not everyone has been down this long road and I still don't feel "safe" announcing our pregnancy to many people, I also understand that these people could be due earlier than me in October making them further along than I am but I still cringe every time I see an announcement and know about how far along they are.  I wish I lived in that crazy naive world they did but I'm sitting here questioning if my baby is still alive or not.  I have always wondered if people worry the way I do or are they really just that naive after a certain point or not at all with their pregnancy.  I'm praying this next appointment will continue to ease my nerves and daily worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment