For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
4.10.2012
shared the news
Even though I'm feeling very anxious about our upcoming appointment on Friday I shared the news with a very very good friend, she is actually my long lost twin (long story and not true). She texted me this morning saying "I had a dream you were pregnant with twins" I had no idea how to respond to this so I said haha that would be awesome. The text convo continued about pregnancy and I couldn't keep it in anymore so I spilled the beans! She was so thrilled, she called immediately even though she was heading into work :) It was even more fun to sure the news with her because she is getting married 2 weeks before our due date!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment