For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
11.09.2011
renewed
It's crazy how a few days away from my normal daily grind can make me feel renewed especially in my marriage. I feel like both S and I are really enjoying ourselves even though he is under a lot of stress and feeling a lot of anxiety with a new job. I think this was a much needed vacation and a very refresing one at that. I am also so glad I have been able to be here to help him easy into his new job. How can anyone not feel renewed with free breakfast, a pool, napping, coffee whenever you want, cocktail hour, shopping within minutes of the hotel?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment