For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

11.08.2011

the duggars

Go figure the Duggars made ANOTHER pregnancy announcement today.  It just kills me that I am sitting here reading about domestic infant adoption and there is a family who already has 19 children and now another on the way.  Maybe it's just my jealousy that it comes so easily for so many people who will never understand the feelings of infertility or loss.  I just think they are selfish to have that many children.  I can't ever imagine not wanting to help another family who may not be able to have children of their own via surrogacy or adoption. Maybe it takes a certain type of woman or couple to make those decisions but for crying out loud 20 CHILDREN!!!  It almost comes across as a game to the Duggars.  The dad sat there cracking jokes about not stopping on an odd number and there is enough room in their house since their oldest son moved out and got married, basically let's replace his spot in the house.  Ugh so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment