For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

8.05.2011

Day by day

We made it through yesterday, even though it was a rocky/rough day and not quite how we planned, not what we planned at all actually.  But life is that way not quite how we plan.  I know we have to take it day by day and getting through each day is a huge accomplishment in itself. 

I am so thankful for my husband, the man who vowed to stand by me for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part.  And he does just that always supporting me even when we fight or have a bad day. I am truly blessed to have him stand beside me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment