For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

7.10.2011

The waiting game....AGAIN

Our fertility life should just be called "The Waiting Game."  I know most people probably feel that way when trying to get pregnant but I just cannot quite agree that it is the same game we are living in.  It could be 2+ months before we are able to start either trying on our own or starting another round of fertility treatments.  Really does not seem very fair when we are closing in on 3 years of trying, 2 pregnancies, 0 babies in our arms...sorta starting to sound like a Mastercard commercial hopefully our end result will be a priceless miracle. 

Yesterday when we went in for our appointment to have the Misoprostol inserted to start the softening of my cervix and bleeding, we requested a second ultrasound.  We both felt we could not move forward without a second look even though we knew in our heart of hearts our baby was gone.  As hard as it was to see what was barely left of our baby I know we did the right thing.  It took a lot longer for the Misoprostol to start working than I expected or even what our RE had told, early afternoon it was after 5 o'clock before I began cramping and bleeding which never got too bad (last time was HORRIFIC) but I also took Advil and Vicodin this time to combat the pain not sure if this made that much of a difference or my body is still holding onto our baby because it does not understand it's over.  Time to call the nurse and give an update, hopefully she has some answers for me that this could not have been too bad.  What a nightmare this has been....AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment