For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
7.11.2011
Next steps
Our doctor did an ultrasound to check what was going on before giving me anymore medication. He did see some blood still there but nothing of concern or major amount nor anything that looked like pregnancy tissue so he did not give me a second dose of medicine. After the ultrasound we sat down to talk things over with him. He gave us some more information about the Recurrent Loss Panel of testing. There is a 5-10% chance that I have a blood clotting issue, a 6% chance S or I have a mutation on a chromosome that is causing a problem, there is a high chance it's nothing but bad luck as he put it or it could me my insulin resistance(PCOS) that has a higher risk of recurrent miscarriages, there is also a possibility that I could still have a bacteria that I tested positive for back in Feb. We were originally told we'd have to wait to start all this testing until after I got my first period, we found out today that is not true. S had his blood drawn today and I am going back on Friday to have my blood work and cultures done. We won't find out results for 3-4 weeks. So that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment