First off the good news we found out all of Steven's genetic testing came back clear!
Second part the so so news, the doctor did an internal exam and saw the my cervix was closed and could see that I'm still bleeding a little bit. He said that everything looked good. Then he did an ultrasound which he said my uterus looks great as does everything else except the gray blob in my uterus which could either be product of conception aka pregnancy tissue or tissue that has continued to grow and is called some weird name that I can't remember but is a disease as well and totally freaked me out. He was concerned it could be this disease because my hormone level was so high on Friday in the 7000s and the only way to rule this out was to draw my blood and check. If it was this disease I would have to have a d&c. So I had my blood drawn and received a call back from the nurse saying it was down to 809! NO DISEASE! My doctor is assuming I have product of conception still in my uterus. There is no way of telling if I will bleed really heavy again or if my body will just reabsorb the tissue and return to normal. I have another follow up appointment next Monday to have another ultrasound and blood draw. So we're still in limbo until then. The nurse told me if I'm still bleeding by Wed or Thurs to call her and she is going to have my doctor reevaluate again, she also told us that she is going to be our advocate...LOVE HER!
No comments:
Post a Comment