For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

4.08.2011

day twentyseven

I decided to skip day twentysix because yesterday was just too much for me.  I was so sad and angry that I could even put it into words.  I hate feeling so anxious but it has helped having my family call and text just to check in last night and early today.  It means the world me to how supportive my family is, I could not have done it without them.  I LOVE YOU GUYS!

As for my appointment this am IT SUCKED!  It took 2 nurses and 4 tries to get blood drawn.  I hate blood and needles as most of you know.  I'm so thankful that my hubby was able to be there and hold my hand, talk to me, get me water when I felt like I was going to puke and pass out.  The nurses at the RE's office are so wonderful.  Now the waiting continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment