For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

4.10.2011

day twentyeight & day twentynine

After finding out Friday afternoon that my blood pregnancy test was negative I haven't had much to say, well I have but that needed to be vented out loud to my husband, parents and siblings.  Thank you guys to the moon and back for listening and hugging (and breaking ugly things) with me.  There is no way we could get through any of this without the support we have, there does not seem like there are enough words to express our love and gratefulness.

We have decided to try another cycle once I get my period, which is probably the most annoying about all of this, the waiting game and still having the thought in my head until my period comes is there any possible chance I might really be pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment