For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1.23.2013

sleepless nights

I fully expected to have sleepless nights, to be walking around like a zombie still BUT Charlotte has been sleeping through the night since around 6 weeks old.  There have been a few nights of waking once to eat or going to bed at 1am but overall she sleeps through the night or at least what she thinks is the night.  I hate to complain about it but she goes to bed too late and sleeps late in the am...not my kind of schedule, I'm not a late night person nor do I like getting up late in the morning I feel like my day is wasted thankfully Izzy wakes me early enough to start my day.  I am very thankful and feel very blessed to have such an amazing sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment