For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
11.04.2012
Letting go
Over the past week I have a sinus headache everyday up until today I thought it was from the pressure system coming from Hurricane Sandy. I am now starting to believe it's from lack of sleep and stress. I try really hard to sleep when Charlotte is sleeping but she's a nosy sleeper and Izzy likes to snuggle with me but barks at every little thing she hears. I also have been letting Steve sleep during the night as much as possible since he has to go to work so I continue to get less sleep and I'm pumping after Charlotte wakes up to eat so that keeps me awake for an extra 10-15 minutes. I think I haven't been willing to admit that I'm stressed about not pumping anymore, things not getting done around the house, having to start work again and being out of the loop with what's going on with the property, missing out on Charlotte growing up (I know she's only 13 days old). I know I have to let go of the control of these things and trust that everything will be ok and work out as planned (not by me of course). I feel like I'm doing a good job of not letting these things bother me but in all reality I'm not. I need to remember one day at a time and Charlotte does not care if the house is messy, the dishes are not done, work will get done and to enjoy every minute of my little girl as I possibly can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment