For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

10.26.2012

39 weeks

Sort of funny to be writing about my 39th week of pregnancy when today is my due date but we've been a little busy.

On Friday 10/19/12 we went to my 39 week appointment.  I still was not dialated beyond 1 cm but my cervix was soft and baby's head was down.  My midwife did comment on how my belly looked very different at first she thought maybe the baby had turned was now breach but that turned out not to be the case.  The midwife had also told us to be prepared to talk about inducing at my 40 week appointment and most likely she'd be seeing us then but that she was on call over the weekend.  So we decided to head to my parents for a wonderful relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment