For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
10.12.2012
38 weeks
After our 38 week appointment there is not much to report since when the midwife checked me she said my cervix was behind the baby's head and did not want to put me through that much pain to find out if I was dialated more than the 1cm I was last week. I am having contractions that I didn't know where contractions. I had one at my appointment and my midwife pointed it out, I thought it was the baby sticking it's butt out :) Otherwise everything is still great with the baby and me minus having turned into an emotional mess more than I normally am. Every morning I'm crabby and eventually have a breakdown and sob usually to S on the phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can call and sob to me, I was that miserable at the end of all of my pregnancies! Prayers that baby comes soon!!
ReplyDelete