For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

9.30.2012

36 weeks

HOLY COW ONLY 4 (+/-) WEEKS UNTIL BABY TIME!!!  I'm getting nervous and anxious, just another something in my life I'm not control of.  I think mostly I'm nervous about when I'll actually go into labor and anxious about the whole birthing process.  I'm beyond excited to meet this baby, it will be so weird to be holding a baby in my arms and not just in my belly.

I had my 36 week appointment, all is well.  I've gained a total of 28 pounds, measuring 36 weeks, baby's heart rate is still in the 140s and is head down, very down said the midwife.  No exciting news of be dilated yet.  I did have the Group B Strep test done even though I've tested positive twice for it and have the option of just receiving the antibiotics because of testing positive twice in the past, I decided lets do both just in case since there is a chance it could come back negative BUT at the time of delivery I could be positive and pass it along to the baby.  I feel better safe than sorry especially during what I want to be a joyous experience.  Speaking of joyous experineces I asked if I could have one of the midwives deliver the baby and she said they'd be happy to catch the baby :)  I have only seen my OB for 2 of our appointments and at the 20 week appointment she said have we met before?  Um yes only twice but still we have!  Since then I have seen a midwife just due to the OBs at the practice having crazy summer schedules.  I feel so much for laid back and comfortable with the midwives it's kinda like having your friend there to take care of you and answer your questions.  Up next 37 week appointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment