For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

5.24.2012

so worried

Since yesterday I have been so worried that something is wrong with the baby, I know this can be totally irrational fear but I hate to think mother's intuition is right.  My fear and worry comes from not having felt the baby move, I think I have in the past 2 days but not sure as before it was such a strong feeling now I'm questioning it.  I don't know what to do.  I'm not sure if I should call my doctor or if I'm just being the normal worrier that I am.  These are the days I wish I had a doppler to at least hear the heartbeat for some reassurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment