For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
5.04.2012
an orange
We've made it to 15 weeks! Our baby is the size of an orange now...Tina do you like oranges?? :) Due to our baby being the size of an orange I've been told twice this week I'm looking thick! Who on earth tells a pregnant woman she looks thick....mom and dad??? j/k I guess I don't see it but S said he does too since my "fat" (as I normally refer to it as) is all over not just a ring around my mid section anymore. I'm having a hard time not shouting to the world I'M PREGNANT! I think I'll feel more comfortable after our next appointment which is one week from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment