For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
5.27.2012
kick, kick, kick
After a few days of worrying that something was wrong with the baby, we had another answered prayer...we got to feel the baby kick from the outside!!! I was laying in bed watching tv and had my hand on my stomach and all of a sudden I felt a kick and then another. I screamed for S to come and asked him if he wanted to feel the baby kick...of course he did :) He felt the baby kick a few times and I was so excited for him to finally get to experience that it's been a long 3 years! Since Friday night the baby has been pretty active at night which is great since that's when S is home and can get the chance to feel the baby. I am so thanful that our baby is strong enough to kick his/her momma already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment