For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
5.11.2012
16 weeks
We had our 16 week appointment today. All is well with our little pumpkin! Both of us were amazed at how quickly the doctor was able to find the heartbeat unlike last time :) I've lost 5 lbs since my last appointment but the doctor was not too concerned about that. I get to finally stop taking the Metformin!!! But that means I have to do a 1 hour glucose test at our 20 week appointment since I'm at higher risk for gestational diabetes. I am still undecided about finding out the sex of the baby but S really wants to. As of today our baby is this big...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment