For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
4.20.2012
HOLY CRAP!
We made it to 13 weeks! This is twice as long as I have ever been pregnant! I feel like I climbed Mount Everest by getting this far I can't imagine how I'll feel once I have a baby in my arms!
hahahaha the growth of babies are often compared to fruit but I'll keep that in mind when I see you that you may want to take a bite out of my belly :)
you're making me want to eat your baby by showing peaches! I can't wait til your a bowling ball, then it won't make my hungry :) wub ya
ReplyDeletehahahaha the growth of babies are often compared to fruit but I'll keep that in mind when I see you that you may want to take a bite out of my belly :)
ReplyDelete