For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2.06.2012

focus

I feel like infertility has brought S and I closer together but I also feel like it is a driving force between us.  I feel like I focus so much on having a baby and not enough focusing on enjoying and loving my husband.  I know some may think it took 3 years to figure that out?!  Well I'd say put yourself in my shoes, what we thought would be such an easy, natural occurance in our life to have a baby has turned into 3+ years of tears, yelling, debt, heartache, question, etc.  I got sidetracked by my desire to have a baby and that's not the only reason I married my husband.  I am going to try to put more focus into my marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment