For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
2.09.2012
bad idea
We ordered a diaper bag online the other day...we're not even pregnant! Was that a bad idea?! Most likely it was a bad idea since it is to arrive on the 15th the day before what should be baby Sweet Pea's due date. It was hard to pass up such a great deal for such an awesome bag...I suppose it could be used for something else if we never have children. Here's what we got...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you lose hope, you will lose everything! I can see that it is as an incentive that you WILL get to use one day! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteYou can't know now what it will feel like then so try to stop worrying about how you may or may not feel and just embrace the joy it brings you right now!
ReplyDelete"There is a reason they call God a presence - because God is right here, right now. In the present is the only place to find Him, AND NOW IS THE ONLY TIME." -Elizabeth Gilbert
Love you!
Also...SUPER cute bag!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Claire and Brwynn! I am so thankful for the positive people in my life. I could not have made it this far in our journey without such amazing support!
ReplyDelete