For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
11.19.2011
turkey trot
S ended up coming home yesterday! I am so thankfully, tis the season :) I am so thankfully for the sacrifice he made to help me out and that he said it was ok for me to run the Turkey Trot today. The excitement of the race was kind of lost for me because it was so cold but that quickly came back when I got to run part of the race with my niece she kicked my butt though! My time was pretty good I finished in 31 minutes so about 10 minute miles, not bad for not running recently. Now I'm looking forward to spending the next 24 hours with my hubby and Izzy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment