For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
11.12.2011
2 years ago
It was 2 years ago that we found out about our first pregnancy. It just so happens that my cycle is following the same days as it did 2 years ago...kinda crazy! It makes me kind of nervous at the thought of getting pregnant this month because of losing baby SC 2 years ago and that all the dates would be the same if I were to get pregnant this cycle. I know I have no control over what happens if I get pregnant but I had the same fears with baby Sweet Pea and having an ultrasound at 7 weeks 6 days since I was that far along with baby SC when I started bleeding and found out I had a miscarriage. In no way do I NOT want to get pregnant this cycle it just scares me a little more than I think it will anyway. And to top it all off it could make for a crappy Thanksgiving if I'm not pregnant and to follow that up Christmas too...oh how I hate trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment