For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

10.06.2011

i swore

I swore I'd never use another OPK (ovulation predictor kit)!  There I was yesterday in Walmart and I had this brilliant idea to buy OPKs just out of curiosity.  It was like I had the little angel and devil on my shoulders...angel saying,"don't do it's a waste of money" and devil saying,"do it, do it!"  Ugh and I bought them, $13 later at home peeing in an sour cream container only to see a negative OPK which is probably exactly right being it was only day 10.  I wanted to be as relaxed and enjoy this month as much as possible but here I am again in this stupid world of TTC (trying to conceive).  Oh well no turning back now...

No comments:

Post a Comment