Today I received this message from a girl who I went to high school with. It was such a beautiful message and touched me so deeply. Here is what she said...
I was so touched by your photos from the Remembrance day a few weeks ago. I know it doesn't make things any better, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for your losses. I've never been pregnant, but hope to some day, and I can't even imagine the pain of losing a baby. You are so strong to be able to get through it. It looks like you have an amazing support system.
I know we've lost touch over the years, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm here if you ever need a friend. Ian and I live in 'tosa now, so we're not too far from you.
Lots of love and hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment