For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

9.17.2011

weird dream

I never seem to remember my "good" dreams just the "bad" ones, the "scary" ones or the nightmares.  I think the dream I had last night falls into the weird category for sure.  I had a dream that my best friend just found out she was pregnant (crazy huh Tina???).  Now in real life this is probably the furthest thing from her mind being she's single (sort of), working on graduating grad school, training for a marathon, possibly considering her phd...you get the point hence why my dream was weird.  It continued on the weird factor when I called my mom sobbing and told her the news and she started laughing at me, again weird because my mom is the last person that would laugh at me when I'm upset.  I quickly hung up on my mom because now I was even more upset that no one cared how this effected me then I woke up.  I'm not sure what to think about that besides how weird!

On a non-weird note I have an obsession with caramel apples.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment