For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

8.03.2011

A wonderful dream or a nightmare?

I do not often remember my dreams but I do usually remember my nightmares.  I'm not sure which this was.  All I recall from my dream/nightmare, even though it was very vivid and real while it was happening, was that I was pregnant (still) and I woke up in the hospital and had given birth to our son.  I was really upset in my dream/nightmare because I was really sick and had to be put to sleep while I delivered our son so I had no recollection of his birth.  The only person who was with me was my mom, she kept telling me it was ok but I was very upset because I couldn't remember his birth nor was I allowed to see him.  I woke up in a panic because I did not know if this had truly happened or not obviously I quickly realized it was just a dream or nightmare.  I'm not sure which I'd classify it under because part of me feels it was a wonderful dream to have given birth but part of me feels like it's a nightmare because I'm not pregnant, I won't be giving birth to our son.  And mostly because it feels so real that twice I have lost my baby and many days block out those horrible days when my babies went to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment