For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

8.15.2011

My brain hurts

Seriously my brain hurts trying to wrap it around all the information I gather.  Yesterday I learned from a friend who is an o/b that an IUI can be done with ultrasounds, which really cuts down on the cost of the cycle especially for us because one ultrasound costs $495 and we have two done during a cycle.  He said that the cycle is just monitored with an OPK.  I was amazed this was even possible.  The down side to this, of course I Googled it this morning, is I don't think this will work for us since I don't ovulate on my own.  I'm debating if I should talk with him or another o/b again and they can look over my medical history to determine if this would be an option for a cycle or two to help cut the costs.  Ugh so many things to decide which I have time until my period arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment