Since the loss of our second baby I have wanted to do something to remember both babies. I knew October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss day and there are many events held around the US, so I was on a search to find one in WI. I came across http://www.foreverinourheartsmadison.blogspot.com/ on the website http://www.iamtheface.org/ that had listings of events for October 15th. After reading the two woman's stories who put the event together and how the money was going to be used I decided to invite my family to join us at this event in remembrance of our babies. The Forever in Our Hearts Remembrance Day includes a walk, dove release, bubbles to heaven for the little kids, reading of babies names who have left this earth too soon, and an inspirational speaker.
I feel like this is a great way to continue our healing process and possibly connect with other couples who are facing loss as well. For me it is important to do this to honor and remember our babies. I am so thankful that my family has also agreed to do this, just wish the MT 4 could be there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment