For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

6.07.2011

day twentyseven round three

OH MY GOSH!  It still feels unreal to think WE ARE PREGNANT!  I was so excited and shocked yesterday I did not even finish listening to the voice mail from the nurse all I heard was "we received the results from you hcg test and it was positive, you're pregnant" before I burst into sobs and uncontrollable shaking all while trying as quickly as I could to call S.  After we talked and cried for a bit on the phone we finished listening to the voice mail together.  My hcg level was at 52 which is in the normal range for 4 weeks and my progesterone was 13.8.  I proceed to go to my parents work to tell them the good news, there was more crying, hugging, laughing, praising the Lord.  Next I called my brother then sister in law, my oldest sister who did not answer the 3 times I called so I called my second oldest sister, and FINALLY my oldest sister called back.  We also told my in laws and sister in law.  I let my BFFF know as well :)  I go in tomorrow morning for another blood draw and another on Friday.  The RE is going to monitor my hcg level to make sure it is doubling in 48 hours.  YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment