For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
5.29.2011
day eighteen round three
We could really use prayers for strength and understanding and patience. Life is not easy when dealing with infertility, no matter how joyful we will be when we are finally pregnant and have a baby in our arms it will never change the valleys we had to trudge through to get there. I know we have become stronger but there are days when we hurt each other so badly it seems like all our hopes and dreams are crushed. No one can ever understand what it is we go through or that we argue because we are hurting so badly there does not seem like there is anything else to do but fight and be mean to one another. I hate it because the person I need the most on this earth right now is my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment