For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

4.03.2011

days twentyone and twentytwo

All is well in the fertility world this weekend, just pretty tired.

I am so thankful to have been kept busy this weekend.  I am also very thankful to have been able to spend time with my BFFF, that was really very much needed.  I am very proud of my nephew for 2nd place at conference!!  I am really looking forward to watching my niece play soccer this afternoon.  I am pretty all around feeling better and hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Finally caught up! I thought I was already "following" your blog... and I never saw a notification after day 1!!! And I kept saying to Kyle... I wonder if Cassidy has written more...HELLO!

    I am glad to hear that you are, "feeling better and hopeful" Love you seeester!

    ReplyDelete