For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

4.16.2011

day five round two

So on top of being overwhelmed and stressed by our fertility treatments, we are both stressed out by the lack of work available for me right now which means no income leaving us wondering how we will pay for all of our medical bills.  I have been looking for a new job, sort of anything at this point since we need a steady income for both of us.  The biggest thing I love about my job is working from home, yesterday I came across a property management position which would require us to live at the property of a larger apartment complex.  This would be a huge change but worth it since rent would be free giving us more money to pay toward our medical bills.  The funny part about this job is we applied for it last fall and when I spoke to the lady regarding position she said I could not have a full time job while doing the management position so we decided it wouldn't work BUT now that I'm looking for a new job this seems to be perfect!  The lady emailed right away yesterday and I responded and now she wants me to call her...AHHH I'M NERVOUS!  This could be a HUGE answered prayer for us.  Please pray that this is the path the Lord wants us to take next in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment