For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

3.13.2011

day one

Today begins our new journey to parenthood.  It is amazing to think, yet so scary, our 2 year and 3 month (so far...) journey could change in a matter of 28 days from today.  I am overwhelmed by all my feelings about what we are facing in the next 28 days; the unknown, the hope, the excitement, the worry.  I pray the Lord will provide us with strength and patience.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited and anxious too!! There will be lots of prayers coming your way from the Ostrenga family. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing this, not only for family and friends, but if you go public I am sure this could help lots of couples out there! Love you seeeeeester! Praying for you guys and knowing in my heart that its going to happen!!

    ReplyDelete