For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

3.31.2011

day nineteen (readers beware TMI below)

I am totally grossed out by sticking a pill in my vagina before I go to bed and then the next morning some of it coming out.  It's NASTY and so much for having any intimate moments with my husband!  I feel like I have to squeeze my vagina closed really tight so none of the progesterone comes out which the nurse said it will as could part of the pill if it doesn't dissolve all the way.  Someday when my child is sassing off to me I will remind him/her of this!  T minus oh about 11 weeks and 6 days more of this IF I'm pregnant!  Just have to keep my eye on the prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment